On Good Friday, Kingston and I met some friends (Alisa, Annie, Katherine & Mary, and Katie & Sophie) at Saks for lunch. After lunch, Katherine, Katie and I took the babies to have their first pictures taken with the Easter Bunny!
They were all so adorable! It was so much fun and made me even more excited for Easters to come!
Kingston with the ladies and the Easter Bunny!
Kingston with the Easter Bunny...he clearly does not look too impressed! :)
On Easter Sunday, we went to the 10:00 am church service, then headed over to the Millers' house for Easter lunch with friends!
Kingston hanging out with Aunt Jess!
Family pic
Sweet Max and Charlie...so cute!
Kingston hanging out with Dad and "his peeps" after a much needed wardrobe change! Thanks Aunt Sissy for the outfit! And yes, this is a look I get from both of them frequently! :)
We had a great first Easter with our sweet boy. We cannot wait to celebrate many more Easters with Kingston as he learns and understands the true meaning behind the holiday and becomes an active participant in the fun festivities! We are so blessed!!!
He is the cutest! I love love love all of his facial expressions!
ReplyDelete