Mom spent the week with us in Houston to help me get things together...including much yard work which I hate! She did it all, and my front and back look awesome now!!!
Since Russ was on Spring Break, he joined us, too!
Kingston loves being outside, but he's currently too small for his swing. No worries...Russ and I found a way to make it work!
Russ and Kingston trying it out...Kingston LOVES it!
All the family came in on Friday afternoon, so Jeremy and I had everyone over for margaritas and fajitas. I don't have too many pictures from that night, but here are a few:
Kingston and Mimi hanging out
Sophia loving on Kingston...such a sweet girl!
Me and Kingston dancing in the kitchen
More dance party...could Sophia be any cuter!?!?!
The next day, all the guys went golfing after a family breakfast at EVERY ONES favorite - Buffalo Grille!
Kingston was ready to golf with the guys, but got stuck with the girls instead!
(Please disregard the quality of this photo and focus on how adorable he is in his golf gear)
Abby, Sophia, Mimi, Mom, Kingston and I headed to the Children's Museum after breakfast. Sophia is at such a fun age, so it was a blast watching her takeover the museum.
Sophia shopping at the market
Busy checking-out
Serving me and Kingston some lunch
She cooks, too!
So excited!!!
Sophia and Abby figuring out the waterworks!
Mimi, Mom, Kingston and me relaxing
Kingston was clearly very interested in everything
When he finally woke up, he had a blast with Aunt Sissy. He loved this machine that played music while putting him on the screen!
And the bubble machine...
Me and Abby with the kiddos!
Clearly it was a good time...Sophia on the way home. Look closely through those balloons - she fell asleep this way!
No comments:
Post a Comment